Bear Paddle App
The Bear Paddle App is a great resource to view family, student, and class information. Through the App you will be able to update contact and payment information, view your Student’s progress as well as transfer or enroll in classes!
First Time Launching the New Bear Paddle App
- Selecting Your Default Location
- Opening the App for the first time you will be prompted to select your default Bear Paddle Location. Once your location has been selected, you will not have to select another location unless you wish to change your default location.
- Parent Login
- After you have selected your location, you can login with your Jackrabbit Parent Portal username and password. To find the login screen tap the ‘GEAR’ icon on the bottom navigation. Once logged in, you will be able to edit your enrolled students, parental contacts, payment information and other account-specific settings.
- Home Screen
- The Bear Paddle App ‘HOME SCREEN’ will house quick links to what you might need often.
- My Account Menu
- You can access a variety of account settings once logged in by tapping the ‘GEAR’ icon on the bottom, and then ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
- To view the settings menu, simply tap on the ‘GEAR’ icon at the bottom of the app.
From the ‘SETTINGS’ or ‘PROFILE’ section, you can modify a variety of options including:
- • Adding or removing an enrolled student
- • Add or modify parental contacts attached to your Jackrabbit profile
- • Search for open classes
- • View upcoming events at your default location
- • View push notifications
- Updating Currently Enrolled Student Information
- In this section you can view and update currently enrolled students.
- Adding A New Student
- Adding a new student is simple. Just tap ‘ADD STUDENT’ and fill out the fields. You can make modifications to the newly added student by selecting them from the list of students in your profile.
- The Contacts Menu
- The ‘CONTACTS’ section keeps a list of parental or otherwise authorized contacts for your student. You can add, and modify these contacts from this section.
- Side Menu
- The slide out side menu in the New Bear Paddle App houses a host of handy features that you can utilize.
- Parent Forms
- Here you can find direct links to the Make-Up Lessons, Withdraw and Parent Survey form.
- Facebook will open up the appropriate Facebook page for your selected location. Instagram will open up the default Bear Paddle Instagram Account.
About Us Section
- This will up open to the Programs description page where you can learn more about the Bear Paddle Swim Levels and Classes.
- This will take you to the Parent Blog section of the bearpaddle.com website.
- Gift Cards
- This will take you to our Gift Card shop on bearpaddle.com.
- Review Us
- This will give you options based on the location you have selected. Google+, Facebook, and Yelp will be options available for most.
"Our son enjoys his swim classes and the facility and staff are great. The instructors are very attentive and provide a safe atmosphere where children can learn and also enjoy themselves. We’re looking forward to his continued development as a swimmer and student."
"Bear Paddle offers personalized lessons for your little ones! The instructors are always right there in the pool, within arms reach of students. My kids have shown a lot of improvement after just three lessons."
"My son loves coming to swim lessons every week. The small class sizes and individualized attention is great for him and his learning style. I am so happy with the progress he's made so far. I am so happy with my decision to enroll him at Bear Paddle Orland Park!"
Orland Park, Illinois
"Bear Paddle provided such a great swim experience for my daughter. She went into swim camp apprehensive and left after 4 weeks feeling confident in the water. We will definitely be scheduling swim classes now that camps are over. We love Bear Paddle!"
"I highly recommend this swim school! I enrolled my son last summer and I'm impressed how far he's come learning proper techniques and all! The instructors are great. They seem to care about each swimmer's progress. My son loves the patches they give out after achieving a skill/technique. They also make it fun and engaging for the kids. The staff in general are very helpful and welcoming."
"I love the Bear Paddle School. My son started off scared and in the matter of 5 weeks, he is very comfortable in the water! He is on his way to swimming like a fish! They cater to children and make learning to swim fun! I highly recommend this school for all children! Thank you Bear Paddle Oakley Station!"