WE ARE EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER FAMILY SWIM AGAIN! FAMILY SWIM IS A GREAT WAY TO GET EXTRA TIME IN THE WATER AND MAXIMIZE YOUR CHILD’S OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THEIR SWIM SKILLS.
We believe in the importance of practicing skills in a fun and familiar atmosphere with family and friends. To best adhere to our COVD-19 policies and procedures, we have made some updates to Family Swim to keep you and your family safe.
Family Swim Details:
• Family Swim is open for active swimmers only
• Parents must accompany children in the water.
• Parents must supervise their children at all times.
• Students under Level 5 and under 4 feet tall are required to wear a life jacket.
• Parents must provide a life jacket for their child.
• Families will only be able to reserve one hour of family swim per weekend.
• Family Swim will be offered Saturdays and Sundays from 3 – 4 pm and 4 – 5 pm.
• Each family will be assigned their own swim lane to use during their hour.
Reservations will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must call or stop by the front desk to reserve your hour and lane for Family Swim.
We know life happens, but whenever possible we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel. This will allow another family the opportunity to take your place.
We encourage families to come in suits, dry off, and do their post-swim shower routine at home.
We are excited to have you join us for Family Swim. To register, please call your swim school to reserve a lane.